Monday, February 27, 2012

Hello, hello? Is this thing on?


So...I haven't posted in awhile.

No single reason why...though the downward slide started when things got a bit crazy last summer.  I returned from Europe (without a tattoo or boyfriend). I changed jobs. I insanely tried to juggle several jobs. I wanted to run away and join the circus.

But now I'm back and have oh-so-many-things to post about.

An overview of my 2011 trip-a-month travels and plans for 2012.
My new car, new job, new plans to move into downtown Phoenix.
An update on my 101 list (my 1,001 days expires on Oct. 14, 2012 so I had better get crackin' on things!).
My adventures in babysitting, my so-called dating life, my love for all things book club & Downton Abbey related.
A short story about how Tastefully Simple has changed my "cooking" and gift-giving life forever.
My new iphone and exposure to the phenomenon of itunes.
Etc., etc., etc.

Let the fun begin!

2 comments:

chandy said...

Yay! Blog posts to come! I can see we have a lot to catch up on, so I'll look forward to reading :)

Sarah said...

Hi, Kristi! I am glad you are back!